About this event
Join Florist and Horticulturalist Michelle amongst the plants in Evergreen Studio for this intimate workshop where you will learn all the tips and tricks of making preserved floral arrangements.
You will learn a new skill and leave with your own finished bespoke arrangement.
- ceramic vessel, a selection of exceptional dried and preserved florals and foliage (featuring a pink and white colour palette)
- all tools and materials required
- step by step guidance in a small group setting (max 8): this workshop is suitable for all skill levels
- instructions on how to care for your florals and foliage
- light snacks and refreshments
We can’t wait to meet you!
PLEASE NOTE: Workshop tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used for other workshops. If for any reason you can’t make it, feel free to send someone else along in your place.
If this event cannot proceed due to Covid-19 restrictions we will reschedule the workshop with new dates for you to select from.